Contains MOXIDECTIN 20mg/mL
For the treatment and control of internal parasites, nasal bot and itchmite in sheep.
Recommendation for use
Hoggets in summer/autumn for extended roundworm and/or barber’s pole control and to help reduce incidence or hogget pneumonia (through less frequent yarding and drenching).
- Contains moxidectin, the most potent ML (macrocyclic lactone) available
- Easy to use injection.
- Optimal parasite control for ewes pre-lamb and hoggets in autumn.
- persistent activity for improved worm control
- Demonstrated productivity advantage (ewes were 3.2kg heavier and their lambs 2.6kg heavier at weaning) over non-treated ewes when treated pre-lamb, equivalent to ewes treated with combination capsules.
- Teladorsagia circumcincta (Brown Stomach Worm) 112 days.
- Trichostrongylus Colubreformis (Black Scour Worm) 42 Days.
- Haemonchus Contortus (Barber’s Pole) 91 Days.