Active Constituents: Abamectin 1.0 g/L, Albendazole 25.0 g/L, Closantel 37.5 g/L, Levamisole hydrochloride 40.0 g/L
For the treatment and control in sheep of susceptible gastro-intestinal roundworms It is also effective against lungworm, tapeworms, mature and late immature liver fluke, nasal bot and itch mite.
Q-drench is a broad-spectrum oral anthelmintic which can be used against susceptible gastrointestinal parasites and to prevent the introduction of resistant strains onto a property.
Adult and immature gastrointestinal roundworms:
Barber’s Pole Worm Haemonchus contortus – including inhibited L4 stage and strains with single, dual or triple resistance to macrocyclic lactones, benzimidazoles, levamisole or closantel, and strains with emerging resistance to closantel.
Small Brown Stomach Worm Teladorsagia (Ostertagia) circumcincta – including inhibited L4 stage and strains with single or dual resistance to macrocyclic lactones, benzimidazoles or levamisole:
- Black Scour Worm
- Trichostrongylus colubriformis – including strains with single or dual resistance to macrocyclic lactones, benzimidazoles or levamisole
- Large Stomach Worm Haemonchus placei
- Stomach Hair Worm Trichostrongylus axei
- Black Scour Worm Trichostrongylus vitrinus
- Small Intestinal Worm Cooperia spp
- Thin-Necked Intestinal Worm Nematodirus spp
- Large Mouthed Bowel Worm Chabertia ovina
- Nodule Worm Oesophagostomum columbianum
- Large Bowel Worm Oesophagostomum venulosum
- Whip worm Trichuris ovis
- Intestinal threadworm Strongyloides papillosus
- Hookworm Bunostomum spp
- Nasal Bot Oestrus ovis
- Lungworm Dictyocaulus viviparus (Large lungworm)
- Liver Fluke Fasciola hepatica – mature fluke and immature forms including 6 week old stages. Reduces the output of viablefluke eggs.
- Tapeworms Monezia spp – heads and segments
- Itch mite Psorergates ovis